Be Adventurous!

Follow our family on our daily adventure on this thing called "life" as we try to be God's hands and feet to the world around us. Matthew 28:19-20







Saturday, October 11, 2008

TSMS - Give me your eyes



This song is my heart! I want to help those around me especially now in these times of confusion and uncertainty. I don't want to miss an opportunity that God has put in my path. Whether it is a smile, hug or something else, God show me those who are hurting. Let some one see YOU in me.

I wasn't able to embed the video but you can watch this video on You Tube here: Brandon Heath "Give Me Your Eyes"

2 comments:

Alicia The Snowflake said...

I have been hearing that song on the radio and wondering who it was by. Now I know. Thanks! The video is great, too. Thanks for sharing! Alicia

Amy Wyatt said...

I love this song by him too. I also have heard it on the radio several times. Great choice.