Be Adventurous!

Follow our family on our daily adventure on this thing called "life" as we try to be God's hands and feet to the world around us. Matthew 28:19-20







Thursday, March 25, 2010

Top 10 things to know about me

I saw this done on another website and had to admit that I loved the idea.
#10 - My favorite color is lime green.
I don't really know why necessarily, but I really do like it. I especially like it when it is paired with other colors that make it pop - black, pink, blue.#9 - I am a beach bum at heart.
Blame it on my upbringing, but I love the sounds, smells and the general feeling of being at the beach. I love just walking around on a day when too much has gone on listening to the sounds. It is "home" to me.
#8 - I love flowers.
I love peonies, tulips, hydrangeas, lilies....flowers!

#7 - I love photography.

I grew up with a shutterbug father. We were always in pictures, taking pictures or looking at pictures. I prefer photography to other art pieces. Give me a good black and white by Ansel Adams and I am a happy girl!

#6 - My favorite stores are Ikea and Crate and Barrel. I could move in and take up residence at both stores. I use to say I was never a contemporary modern type but these two stores tell me different.

#5 - Relaxing to me sitting on the couch with a good movie. Love a good chick flick or musical!

#4 - I love 80's music. Enough said!

#3 - I love genealogy.

I have always been interested in it, but with Ancestry.com, I have become a junkie. It is so cool to see and learn about other family members.

#2 - I love my family.

My husband is truly my best friend. My girls are a total blast most days (come on, we all have those other days!).
I have an incredible immediate family and awesome in-laws. I love all my nephews and have a blast when I get to hang out with them. I am extremely blessed.
#1 - I love my Jesus.

He loves me even though I don't deserve it at all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love your list :) I have to agree with most of it!!! Miss you and wish you were closer- Can't believe you have a high schooler!