Be Adventurous!

Follow our family on our daily adventure on this thing called "life" as we try to be God's hands and feet to the world around us. Matthew 28:19-20







Friday, April 4, 2008

Who likes to party?

BlogParty


Well, I like a party! I could definitely use a good friendly gathering right now.

My friends at Assembly of God blog are having a meet and greet for the whole month of April. Invite your friends, check out the different people who share a common love for our Lord at Assemby of God Blog.

Even if you don't attend an AG church, our love for our heavenly Father and getting to meet others is enough of a reason to join in the fun.

Not to mention there are prizes. Who doesn't love prizes?!

Sorry about not having the nice html buttons, but I am having some issues with my codes recently. The link in the post should take you there!

1 comment:

Sharon said...

I'm so glad you came to the party. Don't forget to get out there and mingle with the other party guests. :0) Many blessings! ~Sharon~