Be Adventurous!

Follow our family on our daily adventure on this thing called "life" as we try to be God's hands and feet to the world around us. Matthew 28:19-20







Thursday, February 19, 2009

My kid is going into High School - how is that possible?

OK...reality hit me between the eyes last night.

We went to the intro to high school meeting at her middle school. As I sat in that auditorium listening to them talk about high school credits and colleges I began to find myself wondering how I got there. How is it possible that my child is old enough to be going into high school?!

She has a few more months before she actually starts but it just doesn't seem possible. Wasn't it just yesterday I was sending her off to kindergarten! I can't believe how fast time flies.

And now as she is making breakfast she is telling me that she wants to become a doctor. I have known that but to hear that after everything from last night is just crazy. She wants to know what college I think she should go to. How crazy is this?!

I don't know if I am totally ready for all of this yet.

1 comment:

Corrina said...

SHUT UP RIGHT NOW. I DON'T BELIEVE IT.