Be Adventurous!

Follow our family on our daily adventure on this thing called "life" as we try to be God's hands and feet to the world around us. Matthew 28:19-20







Monday, February 2, 2009

25 Random Things about ME!

This has been going around on Facebook and I decided to post my response here on my blog so you could get to know a little more about me.

1. I was originally suppose to be named Heather.
2. My parents came up with my middle name after seeing it on the mud flap of a big rig while traveling while my mom was pregnant with me. I really do love it. I love it so much I gave it to my youngest daughter as her middle name too! :O
3. I was the first girl born in my family in over 40 years.
4. I have some of the greatest friends in the world even though every one lives so far away.
5. Mr. A & I went to the same high school but never at the same time.
6. My favorite food is Mexican - I could probably eat a form of it everyday. Especially chips, salsa and gucamole.
7. I never ditched school ever - even on Senior ditch day.
8. My hero is my mom. Having gone through so much with cancer and still have a positive attitude is amazing.
9. I HATE, HATE, HATE meatloaf but like hamburgers. I know...it doesn't make sense, but there is something different about meatloaf. ***GAG***
10. I haven't thrown up since I was 14.
11. Mr. A & I got into a disagreement just before he proposed.
12. I love the smell of the ocean...it is calming to me
13. I want to go back to school and get a degree...in what I am not sure. I just want a degree!
14. I love baby belly laughs and toothless gummy baby smiles!
15. I have always wanted to go to Australia
16. I can't imagine my life without God!
17. I love taking photographs and at one point in HS thought I would be a professional photographer
18. Even though I have a house there are times I miss living in an apartment.
19. I would love to start a non-profit for troubled youth
20. I drink way to much soda, but it is so good!
21. I love most anything from the WWII era - the clothes, music, history,
22. I would love to quit my job, homeschool my kids and travel the world taking photographs
23. I would love to adopt
24. I wish I could go back to the early years with my girls and not wish they would grow up. I miss those days now.
25. I want my whole family to live at least two hours away from each other again for the rest of our lives so I can watch my nephews grow up.

No comments: