Be Adventurous!

Follow our family on our daily adventure on this thing called "life" as we try to be God's hands and feet to the world around us. Matthew 28:19-20







Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Happy Birthday Baby Girl


My baby turned 10 today. I can't believe she is 10 today. I doesn't seem that long ago that I was pregnant with her. I remember walking around Fashion Valley Mall trying to keep labor going so the hospital wouldn' t send me home (which they did anyway).

She was a happy baby, very calm and always smiling! She had and still has, bright blue eyes. Her hair was blonde and curly which as you can see from the picture from this summer, no curls and no blonde anymore.

Currently, we are getting into the attitude...the one where is isn't quite a teenager, but wants to be. That comes with the terriority. Other than that, she is a great kid. Doing well in school and loves life.

Her birthday was pretty low key this year. Family dinner at a chinese restaurant (which was gross) and bowling (however the bowling won't happen until the weekend). We have really tried to make sure she has a birthday and it doesn't get lumped into Christmas. We usually don't put up Christmas decorations until after her birthday, but this season has snuck up on us.

She is the sweetest, most loving kid I know. She will doing anything for you. She is an encourager and wears her heart on her sleeve. I love this kid!

Happy Birthday, Baby Girl!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

10 years! My, how the time flies! Can you believe it? I'm afraid T has the same preteen attitude... praying on my knees for him!