Be Adventurous!

Follow our family on our daily adventure on this thing called "life" as we try to be God's hands and feet to the world around us. Matthew 28:19-20







Thursday, December 20, 2007

Merry Christmas from our family to yours!


I tried to get Christmas cards out this year...obviously for those of you who didn't receive cards, I didn't do such a great job at it. I only had 8 stamps so I mailed the first 8, but then didn't have any time to go to the post office. By the time I made it to the post office, I couldn't remember who the 8 were that I sent cards to so I just gave up.

To those who know us, we are truly sorry for not getting cards out this year. I feel awful. Christmas cards are one of my most favorite things during the season. I love hearing what is going on in peoples lives and I love...love....love...seeing pictures. Can I say it again ....LOVE IT!

Again, our deepest apologies if you were missed. Know that in our hearts we had the best of intentions.

No comments: