Be Adventurous!

Follow our family on our daily adventure on this thing called "life" as we try to be God's hands and feet to the world around us. Matthew 28:19-20







Wednesday, January 30, 2008

California here he comes...

My husband left for California today to pick up his father. They are going to be driving back due to his father.

To say that I am bummed is an understatement. My husband is my best friend and I truly love talking with him, hanging out with him, and just being with him. I hate when he leaves for business or like this. This is the second time he has managed to go to California without us. He went out for a week back in 2005 on business with SDFA (our old church in SD).

I just am praying that they get home quickly. I am ready to get this whole thing with his dad finalized.

No comments: