Be Adventurous!

Follow our family on our daily adventure on this thing called "life" as we try to be God's hands and feet to the world around us. Matthew 28:19-20







Monday, January 21, 2008

Sad day in our house

It is a sad day in our house.

Our beloved San Diego Chargers and Green Bay Packers have lost their chances for the Super Bowl.

Our family cheers on both teams as I am a native San Diegan and Mr. A's extended family is from Wisconsin. That makes him a Packer fan by birth. I adopted the Packer's when I married him but I was not willing to give up my Chargers.

The Packer game was a nail biter until the very end. I was hoping they would have pulled it together, but unfortunately not.

I am not looking forward to the Super Bowl because I don't want either team to win. I really don't like the Patriots at all and as a San Diegan I really don't like Eli Manning for thinking he was too good for the Chargers. I guess if I have to choose I would choose the Giants, but I think I will be watching the game for the commercials this year.

No comments: