Be Adventurous!

Follow our family on our daily adventure on this thing called "life" as we try to be God's hands and feet to the world around us. Matthew 28:19-20







Sunday, January 6, 2008

The unknown

This year has turned out to be a great one so far. Things are going well for the church, our house has had couple of people look at it, the girls are doing great in school - things are great!

However, there is going to be a big change at our house. Mr. A's father is moving out here. We are going to house him until we can get him into a retirement community that fits his needs. Some of you out there are thinking, what are you doing? I could never have my in-laws live with me! Yet there are others of you who are thinking how wonderful of an opportunity this is. Me...it is just the unknown.

We don't really know my father-in-law. He has been in and out of our lives for as long as I can remember. I think I can count on my two hands the amount of time I have spent with him in the last almost 15 years I have been with my husband. I really don't know him.

I just want everything to go well, but I know in the back of my mind, I am thinking it won't. I am really trying to stay positive for both Mr. A & the girls. I know he is just as concerned as I am on some items, but we have to at least try.

Pray for us in the next few months that everything comes together quickly, easily and smoothly.

No comments: