Be Adventurous!

Follow our family on our daily adventure on this thing called "life" as we try to be God's hands and feet to the world around us. Matthew 28:19-20







Monday, September 29, 2008

Fireproof

I just want to take a moment to say that if you have not seen "Fireproof" yet, you should go see it. Mr. A and I had a date night on Saturday that included this movie and we were surprised at how good it was.

I think we need to support this movie as it supports Christian values, family and marriage. The way to do this is go see the movie and prove to Hollywood and the powers with our dollars in the box office that be that we want movies that are have good morals or morals at all!

The other way we do that is to tell those we know to go see this movie too. If you are able to buy tickets for friends that would be awesome. Also, offer to babysit for those who cannot afford to have a babysitter plus movie tickets. Little things you do may change a marriage for a lifetime.

Go see this movie!

www.fireproofthemovie.com

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Oh...that was the best movie that should challenge every married couple to do a little better, a little extra and go the extra mile for our spouses. I know I was challenged and I am buying the book...Love Dare on Thursday.

I thought Facing The Giants was awesome and it was but I loved each one for their own focus...Faith in Facing The Giants and Marriage in Fireproof.

Truly a must see!

Anonymous said...

oh, yes, I want to see it!