Be Adventurous!

Follow our family on our daily adventure on this thing called "life" as we try to be God's hands and feet to the world around us. Matthew 28:19-20







Saturday, November 8, 2008

TSMS - God in this city




After this election, God has really put it upon my heart that there is still much left to be done in this city - my city. I know that the call has been here all along, but there was something more on November 5th. As I was driving to work thinking about the election and what changes were coming, this song came on. God was telling me that there is still work to be done here.

As I said in my last post, there is a lot to pray for. But we also need to be the hands and feet of Jesus Christ to our city.

What can you do to change your city for Jesus Christ?

I am always looking for new ideas. Post some of your ideas in my comment section.

5 comments:

Mindy said...

This is a timely message. There is always much more that can be done. My personal local contribution is to donate proceeds from my doll business to a local Christian crises pregnancy center, but there are many, many more opportunites everywhere we look.

Mocha with Linda said...

I love this song! What a powerful message!

Jamey said...

I haven't heard this one, very nice. It is hard to think out side our friends and family to help, But The church is supposed to be there for all in the comunity.Giving monetary gifts is always needed but i donate allot of time, especially to my kids school.

sharon brobst said...

This is new to me...great words!!

Anonymous said...

an award for you at my blog :)