Be Adventurous!

Follow our family on our daily adventure on this thing called "life" as we try to be God's hands and feet to the world around us. Matthew 28:19-20







Saturday, December 13, 2008

12 Songs for Christmas - Day 2

For today's selection I decided to go with something from Disney. When my girls were small, they loved Beauty & the Beast. It was one of my favorite Disney movies too! One Christmas they came out with a Christmas version/story for Beauty & the Beast. Of course my girls loved it...and so did I.

One of my favorite songs was "As long as there's Christmas." I would go around the house singing and humming it all day. It just kind of sticks with you.

Day 2 - As long as there's Christmas - From Beauty and the Beast Enchanted Christmas

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love disney!