Be Adventurous!

Follow our family on our daily adventure on this thing called "life" as we try to be God's hands and feet to the world around us. Matthew 28:19-20







Monday, December 15, 2008

12 Songs for Christmas - Day 4

Today's selection is Christmas to me! I love the movie "White Christmas." I watch it every year. I own it both on DVD and VHS. I have loved it since I was a kid. The best thing is my kids love it too!

I love curling up under a blanket, turn on all my Christmas lights and watch the movie. That just brings the Christmas season a reality for me. I know my previous posts said I love people changing the classics ang giving them a new twist. However, this song is the best in it's original classic version. Yes, I know it was originally in "Holiday Inn", but I like the movie "White Christmas" better.




I couldn't find the embedded feature for the finale which is my favorite part of the whole movie. So I put the link here if you want to see "White Christmas Finale."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00S-N3cy9DU

No comments: