Be Adventurous!

Follow our family on our daily adventure on this thing called "life" as we try to be God's hands and feet to the world around us. Matthew 28:19-20







Friday, December 12, 2008

12 Days of Christmas Songs - Day 1

I love Christmas! I love Christmas music! The sad thing is we really only get to hear these songs for about one month. The unfortunate thing is we blitz these songs so hard in that one month time that by the time January rolls around we cannot wait to get the songs off the air. Unfortunately many of these songs have special messages, meanings, memories attached to them that many people just ignore or bypass because they are too busy or are tired of hearing them.

For the next 12 days, I am going to post my favorite Christmas songs. Some of them have special meanings to me, others are just down right fun! I would encourage you to find songs that help you celebrate the season with others online! Pass on the Christmas fun!

P.S. I tried creating a little meme/link thing and it didn't work so if you have posted things just post in my comments that you have songs on your blog and I will come see your songs!

DAY 1 - Amy Grant's - My Grown Up Christmas List

I chose this song because I to want peace for our nation, world and the families in it. I love this song because it really describes what I wish this Christmas for everyone this Christmas season! This is truly my grown up Christmas wish!

No comments: