Be Adventurous!

Follow our family on our daily adventure on this thing called "life" as we try to be God's hands and feet to the world around us. Matthew 28:19-20







Saturday, January 10, 2009

TSMS - Revelation Song



For 2009, worship has become a priority for me. If anyone has seen my blog, you know that music is a huge part of my life. I really feel like music is a way for God to talk to me and for me to talk with Him. However, lately it has really been about making sure that I am turning my focus on Him more than I have ever before. I want to hold nothing back.

This song has just been on my heart. I really love this song when we sing it at church, but I have found myself just listening to it during the day at work and at home while on the computer. He is so worthy of praise!

I just hear this song and I think of heaven. I just know this is what heaven is going to sound like!

5 comments:

Darlene said...

AMEN!!! I love this song!!
Thanks for sharing,
Have a fabulous weekend!!
Darlene

Karen said...

I am with you on talking with God through music. An anointed song will always bring me up when I am down and also sometimes point me in the right direction if I have strayed. I LOVE this song and never get tired of hearing/singing it!

Robin said...

Wow, sounds like we share the same heartbeats for God!!! Music is a very powerful force in my life as well, as I often post about how it impacts God's work in my life. Hope you can stop by and read some of my blog. I will be adding you to my blog roll, and look forward to watching God work through our lives through Music. Oh, make sure you check out my "Jesus, I surrender" post, and the " Thank You Jeff Deyo, Thank You Jesus" post. Be Blessed my sister, so glad I found you!!! Robin
P.S. the link to my New Word Press Blog is on this old blogger blog, since you dont' have open comments. Hope you find me OK.
it's http://girlforgod.wordpress.com

Shirley said...

Thanks for sharing! Yes - worship is huge to me. In our current living arrangements, it is harder for me to listen to music, so I am blessed tonight to get to catch up a little.

Femin Susan said...

Hi...
"I just hear this song and I think of heaven. I just know this is what heaven is going to sound like!". Your words still echo in my ears. Keep it coming! Good job !