Be Adventurous!

Follow our family on our daily adventure on this thing called "life" as we try to be God's hands and feet to the world around us. Matthew 28:19-20







Saturday, January 3, 2009

TSMS - When I speak your name



For the first TSMS post of 2009, I am posting a song that our church sang last Sunday. It really became our anthem for 2009, even though we hadn't officially started 2009 at that time.

2008 was suppose to be a "lucky" year, however it has been anything but lucky for many. Going into 2009, I believe God has something awesome in store. I just know that something big is about to happen. What...I have no idea, but I know someone who does.

This song states it all. Mountains are moved, chains are loosed, darkness flees in the name of JESUS! Miracles happen in the name of Jesus! Thank you God. We wait for great anticipation for what you are going to do in 2009.


2 comments:

Mocha with Linda said...

Name above all names! Thanks for sharing.

Peggy said...

Blessings Tricia...Let's speak the Name of Jesus for Betty & believe! I Loved these WORDS & this song with Christ for the Nations...
Kari Jobe?...We wait for MIRACLES in Jesus' Name!

I have been without internet connection so I'm still trying to catch up but I've been praying!

Great choice to start 2009! HIS NAME IS ABOVE ALL ELSE!