Be Adventurous!

Follow our family on our daily adventure on this thing called "life" as we try to be God's hands and feet to the world around us. Matthew 28:19-20







Sunday, July 19, 2009

Happy Birthday, Babe!

Today is Mr. A's birthday!

Just a small shout out to the man I love. Today was a quiet day with church, lunch out and our little family playing cards and watching movies.

I know you probably long for the days when you went out splunking in caverns, hiking up mountains or riding your bike up and down the coast. I know this injury has not made it easy for you as you are such a go-getter, but I really do appreciate the times where we can just hang out and relax.

I love you lots and treasure the day you were born, even if you don't like to make it a big deal! You being born is a big deal!!

May God bless you this day and the rest of the days of your life. I look forward to celebrating many more birthdays by your side.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy bday, A!!!!! We'd play hearts w/ u all if u were closer!!!