Be Adventurous!

Follow our family on our daily adventure on this thing called "life" as we try to be God's hands and feet to the world around us. Matthew 28:19-20







Sunday, November 25, 2007

Autumn is AWE-SOME







One of the things I have loved living in the south is the change of seasons. In California we really didn't have seasons unless you count the Santa Ana's in the fall and May gray/June gloom in the spring/summer. Out here you can feel the change in the wind, the colors on the trees... it seems to happen overnight.



This fall has been completely awe-mazing (yes, I spelled it that way on purpose). Everywhere you looked the colors on the trees were just popping like fireworks. I was completely in awe. In the morning as I drove to work, the colors on the trees as the morning light hit took my breath away. It was just so beautiful.

This wasn't suppose to happen. We are in a severe drought and with the lack of water, the trees were suppose to go from green to brown. However, the colors came and stayed for at least a week if not longer. The colors are gone now and the trees are dropping there leaves, but I will always remember this fall.

No comments: