Be Adventurous!

Follow our family on our daily adventure on this thing called "life" as we try to be God's hands and feet to the world around us. Matthew 28:19-20







Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Thanksgiving is next week - did you know that?

I came to a realization yesterday...Thanksgiving is next Thursday! Next Thursday....8 days from today. Where has the year gone! We don't even have a turkey yet.

Thanksgiving is pretty small for us now. It's usually just the 4 of us at home hanging out. We might go catch a movie while the turkey is cooking, but other than that it is just us. My uncle and aunt who live 3 hours away have invited us down again this year, but it is just too much. My husband & I both have to work on Friday and traffic is just a nightmare to get down there and back for the day. While I appreciate the invite, we will just do "our" thing.

No comments: