Be Adventurous!

Follow our family on our daily adventure on this thing called "life" as we try to be God's hands and feet to the world around us. Matthew 28:19-20







Saturday, June 21, 2008

Mighty to Save



This song has been my anthem this week and the song God has been using to talk to me. I really love to worship to this song.

The second video is Laura Story telling the story of her husband and his bought with cancer. It is inspirational to say the least! Having a mom go through cancer I have an empathatic heart for what she went through. However there is still something to have the person be your husband vs a parent.

This song just reminds me that God is so much bigger than anything I am going through and He is in control. He can move those mountains I stare at and get defeated by. He is my Savior.





2 comments:

Susan said...

Oh, I just LOVE that song!! Thanks for sharing it today.

So sorry to read about the struggles this woman is going through.

Havea blessed day♥

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing this!!! I needed to hear it!!!