Be Adventurous!

Follow our family on our daily adventure on this thing called "life" as we try to be God's hands and feet to the world around us. Matthew 28:19-20







Friday, September 10, 2010

Blog Hop with me - Five Question Friday - 9/10/10



Decided to try and do something a little light-hearted for a Friday and get to know some more people out there in our "blog world."

1. Do you feel guilty spending money on yourself?

Yes - We are on a uber tight budget right now. I have never been into clothes, shoes, bags, etc which helps me not spend a lot on me.

2. How well do you know your neighbors?

We use to be really close. When we first moved into our neighborhood six years ago, we were one of a few houses on our street (new development). As people moved in we all began hanging out and doing things together. Sadly, we have all gone into our normal routines again. If we see each other we will stop and talk but we don't hang out like we use to.


3. What age are you looking forward to being?

I guess I am looking forward to 40. That is the next big milestone (even though it is a few years off). My girls will be done with HS and moving on to college. It will begin a new chapter in our lives. I think that is something to look forward to.

4. Do you get excited when the mail comes? Why?

Yes - I have always loved getting mail and opening it. I don't know the real reason but it is fun. I just hate opening bills - they stink!

5. What is your earliest childhood memory?

I don't have specific memories more like flashes of certain things - hanging out at home with my family, going to the zoo, Knott's Berry Farm and Disneyland. Like I said just more like flashes of memories but nothing specific.

Come and blog hop with me!

No comments: