Be Adventurous!

Follow our family on our daily adventure on this thing called "life" as we try to be God's hands and feet to the world around us. Matthew 28:19-20







Wednesday, September 1, 2010

September Goals

A friend of mine, Nancy Ray, has begun to rub off on me in a good way!

She is a goal setter. Every month on her blog she sets goals for herself for the month. While Mr. A has been away, I have been getting to small little projects and making list of new projects that I would like to attempt. So with that I decided to make my first set of goals for September. I am going to try my best to do all of them but I am not going to be disappointed if it doesn't happen.

September goals:

Hang and hem curtains in Ky's room
Choose paint and paint AJ's room
Refinish mirror and hang in house
Enlarge and frame pictures for Ky's room
Start making hats for Fall Festival
Prep and paint our bedroom
Choose paint color for master bath
Work on flower beds along fence line
Sit down w/Mr A and discuss future landscaping projects
Begin walking - either on treadmill or outside
Reducing my food portions
Drink more water - at least 64 ounces a day (not easy for me!)

I think those are a good start on goals. I think this will become a monthly thing like Nancy's. Look for more of these posts on the 1st of every month!

Thanks for the motivation Nancy!

No comments: