Be Adventurous!

Follow our family on our daily adventure on this thing called "life" as we try to be God's hands and feet to the world around us. Matthew 28:19-20







Saturday, August 28, 2010

I heart Skype!

Ok...I know I am a little delayed when it comes to technology but I can't say enough about how much I love Skype.

The girls and I were able to "talk" with Mr A and my parents using Skype. Oh my goodness if you could have heard the girls yell "Daddy" when they saw him on the screen. Yes they are 15 and 12 but still screamed for their Dad. He has been in CA since the 13 of August and this is the longest he has been away! They were so happy to see him...so was I! :)

I love being able to see the family and see the house I grew up in the background. It was just cool. We talk on the phone every week but there is something about seeing the person that makes it that much more special.

We heart skype!

No comments: