Be Adventurous!

Follow our family on our daily adventure on this thing called "life" as we try to be God's hands and feet to the world around us. Matthew 28:19-20







Saturday, August 14, 2010

Pajama Day with the girls

Have you ever had one of those days where you are just a total bum? We are having one of those days today. I asked the girls what they wanted to do and they wanted to chill. Not like they haven't been chilling all summer but I get it. Mr. A's away and it is just the three of us. We decided let's make it a chill day and be couch bums.

We caught up on a few shows, watched a couple of movies and just hung out under some blankets in our pjs. I love being able to just hang out with my girls. No crazy agendas, no big projects, just a chill time before school starts. I think we all needed this day to just be bums.

These are memories I will treasure. Just me and my girls hanging out, laughing and discuss movies, just being still and enjoying each others company.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Other than an ER trip to the dentist today, we are doing nothing too :)