Be Adventurous!

Follow our family on our daily adventure on this thing called "life" as we try to be God's hands and feet to the world around us. Matthew 28:19-20







Saturday, August 14, 2010

Sings my Soul Saturdays - All in the Serve -


I chose this video today because my girls and I watched the movie "Second Chances" and this is song is from the soundtrack. When KA heard the song in the credits stated that this is one of her favorite by Michael W. Smith. Personally I love this movie and if you haven't watched it, it is a must see.

The movie shows what is our family's heart cry. It is all about serving those around you. Being Jesus to those who don't know Him. Living our lives as daily sacrifices for him. This is why our family's blog is titled "Our Adventurous Life." We are choosing to live our lives as God's hands and feet to the world around us.

Enjoy the song that includes clips from the movie "Second Chances."

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Seems like a movie I would like.
Thanks for posting.