Be Adventurous!

Follow our family on our daily adventure on this thing called "life" as we try to be God's hands and feet to the world around us. Matthew 28:19-20







Friday, August 6, 2010

How much more?!

Back in January, I blogged about My One Word. I mentioned that my word for 2010 was trust. I knew that word was going to mean stretching beyond my comfort level but I am to the point of "How much more?"

I know a woman who when asked how she is doing will reply everytime "Blessed. Blessed. I am blessed." Sometimes I want to just say "Really?! How is that possible? You can't feel blessed all the time. How do you really feel?" I say this all because right now I don't feel blessed. I feel scared. I am angry. I am confused. I am so done with it all.

I mean I know I am blessed - I have my health, my family, a job, a house...I am blessed. Just sometimes when you are faced with bills, appointments, uncertainity...you really don't feel blessed.

I know it is more of a mental thing. I need to believe that things will be better than they are right now. I need to get it into the marrow of my bones so it becomes a part of my being.

I am blessed.
I am loved.
I am His.
I can trust Him.

No comments: