Be Adventurous!

Follow our family on our daily adventure on this thing called "life" as we try to be God's hands and feet to the world around us. Matthew 28:19-20







Saturday, October 2, 2010

October Goals

I cannot believe it is already October. It is fall and I am a happy girl. Gone are the hot, humid days of summer and back are the cool days of autumn.

I am setting a few more goal for October and some of the ones that may have not been totally accomplished in September. If you didn't remember what my goals were for September here you go:

September goals:

Hang and hem curtains in Ky's room - Completed
Choose paint and paint AJ's room
Refinish mirror and hang in house
Enlarge and frame pictures for Ky's room - Half way done still need frames
Start making hats for Fall Festival - have the paper bags none made
Prep and paint our bedroom
Choose paint color for master bath
Work on flower beds along fence line - completed
Sit down w/Mr A and discuss future landscaping projects - went to home show
Begin walking - either on treadmill or outside
Reducing my food portions
Drink more water - at least 64 ounces a day (not easy for me!)

So I got a few things off the list. Still plugging along. This is a learning process and one that I am getting excited about.

October Goals:
Sand and prep the night stands for guest bedroom
Choose paint and paint AJ's room
Refinish mirror and hang in house
Frame and hang Ky's pictures
Make hats and flowers for Fall Festival
Prep and paint our bedroom
Choose paint color for bath
Begin walking
Continue to reduce my food portions
Continue to increase my water consumption
Start Christmas shopping - yes we buy early

Well, that should keep me busy for awhile. Not a lot added but some of the projects from last month that weren't finished were big projects that have been on our radar for a while.

Any one else have some goals they would like to share?

No comments: