Be Adventurous!

Follow our family on our daily adventure on this thing called "life" as we try to be God's hands and feet to the world around us. Matthew 28:19-20







Saturday, October 16, 2010

Sings my Soul Saturdays - Joyful Noise by Flame


I am going to shake things up this Saturday. I grew up with rap and hip hop. They are still some of my favorite types of music. I definitely like thing with a beat and a deep bass line. I found this video one day while watching Christian videos on tv. I had been listening to the music going on about my day but this song made me stop in my tracks.

The word of God is spoken throughout this song. The chorus is filled with worship. It is amazing.

If you don't like rap I am asking that you give this a chance. God loves all types of music. It is the heart of the worshiper not the beat of the music that God listens to. I have placed the first video with the words in case you can't understand what they are saying. I have also added the actual music video below that under it so you can see what I saw.

I hope you enjoy!


2 comments:

Mocha with Linda said...

Never heard that one before. Thanks for sharing!

Michelle said...

LOL..I actually like this song.
I'm glad I gave it a chance.
Thanks for shaking things up a bit.