Be Adventurous!

Follow our family on our daily adventure on this thing called "life" as we try to be God's hands and feet to the world around us. Matthew 28:19-20







Saturday, August 9, 2008

New baby in the family



NO NO NO - Not me!

My sister and her husband welcomed my newest nephew to the world today!

We got a call early this morning from my parent saying Nay was having some contractions and heading to the hospital. About an hour or so later my brother in law called to say that she had been admitted and was about 4-5 centimeters. We told him we would pray and then headed off with our day.

Around 8 or so our time we called my parents to see if anything was happening. My parent were watching my nephew, R, while my sister and her husband we at the hospital. No one had heard anything. My mom tried calling my brother in law and the phone was off. I said maybe she is pushing.

Well, I was right - she delivered around 5:30 or so in CA which made it 8:30 here in NC. Nay called around 9 to tell me she had a baby boy and that they were going back and forth on a name. Either name starts with an "E" so we will just say welcome to the world, Baby E! He weighed about a 1 pound more and 3/4" smaller than his older brother R.

We are totally excited in this house! We now have another baby to gush about! This year has been fun. Mr A's sister had her first baby in May and now my sis has her second baby today.

Baby E your family all the way across the US loves you very much! We wish we could be there to hold you and love on you in person, but that will just have to wait for now. We will see you in person before you graduate from high school - that is my promise! Take care of your mama and daddy and big brother for us. Welcome to our family! We are a crazy bunch but you will always be loved!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh, congrats to your sis! you should post the announcement on FB, if your sis says it's o.k. Growing families everywhere!