Be Adventurous!

Follow our family on our daily adventure on this thing called "life" as we try to be God's hands and feet to the world around us. Matthew 28:19-20







Sunday, August 10, 2008

Then Sings My Soul - My Redeemer



Because I am all about the Olympics and the story of the underdog/over comer, I am posting this video. One is to the song My Redeemer which is beautiful on its own, but this story gives it an even better meaning.

First video is the song, the second video is the story behind the song - The Hoyt family. I love this story and I am sure every one has heard of them, but it is an amazing story of a love of a father for his son. Just like Jesus for us! I love this story!

Bring out some tissues because you will cry!




1 comment:

Cristine said...

I have seen this video several times... and every time I cry. Thanks for posting. What an inspiration.

Blessings!

Cristine