Be Adventurous!

Follow our family on our daily adventure on this thing called "life" as we try to be God's hands and feet to the world around us. Matthew 28:19-20







Friday, February 8, 2008

"You told me to get home"

Imagine my surprise this morning when I heard the alarm on my house go off at 4:30. I ran to the staircase and there stood my husband. I said I loved him and he replied "You told me to get home." Mr. A & his dad had driven straight through from Shreveport, LA to home in about 20 hours.

This week has been really hard on me. The girls have had issues at school (big trouble), our home computer crashed, work has been the most intense it has been in awhile and it just has taken its toll. I had let him know that.

I am thankful I have a husband who knew I was at the end of my rope and drove almost a full 24 hours to come home and make sure we saw him. I am thankful that my husband and his father are home safely. I am thankful that everything is as back to normal as possible (for now). I am so thankful for God having His hand on this whole thing.

No comments: