Be Adventurous!

Follow our family on our daily adventure on this thing called "life" as we try to be God's hands and feet to the world around us. Matthew 28:19-20







Friday, February 29, 2008

Pictures I promised

Here are the pictures I promised two weeks ago or so from the Kid's Worship Explosion (see entry from Feb 11th - Fun Weekend). Here is AJ doing the human video to Stacie Orrico's "In your shoes." They learned this human video with dance moves in about 2 1/2 to 3 hours. They did awesome! Sorry some of them are blurry. The lighting was low and the kids were moving a lot even with my action setting on my camera.


Working the dance floor



She was rocking it!


Introducing herself

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ha ha ha...thanks for reminding me of mustard and ketchup...what is really funny is that salt and pepper live near me now!!!! ha ha ha!!!

NOW these pictures remind me of a picture I have from youth group days and your mom directing our youth production :0) We were all wearing very bright colors...what was the name of that production again?