Be Adventurous!

Follow our family on our daily adventure on this thing called "life" as we try to be God's hands and feet to the world around us. Matthew 28:19-20







Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mothers Day!

Happy Mother's Day to all you moms out there!

I hope that you all are able to spend some time with those you love.

I want to say a Happy Mother's Day to my mom who I can't spend time with as the miles are too great, but we are all there in spirit. I am so grateful to still have you around to bounce off of, talk with and even argue with. I love you very much!

I want to say Happy Mother's Day to my mother in law! Thank you for raising a great son whom I love! You did a great job - pretty much on your own! Your son is my best friend and I am so grateful to spend every day with him. Thank you for all for all your influences, guidance and love to him and his sibling. We all love you and hope that you are treated like a queen today.

To my sister, Happy Mom's Day - a couple more months and there will be another reason to celebrate! Looking forward to meeting Baby #2! To my sister-in-law, Happy First Mother's Day. We are so glad Baby J is here and hope he gets to come home soon!

To my girls - KA and AJ. Thank you for making me your mom! I know you didn't really have a decision in the matter, but I am so grateful to be your mom. You two are my lives and I love you both! I may not always show it the best, but trust me, I don't know what I would do with out you both!

Again, Happy Mother's Day to every mom, grandma, and every woman who hopes to be a mom someday!

No comments: