Be Adventurous!

Follow our family on our daily adventure on this thing called "life" as we try to be God's hands and feet to the world around us. Matthew 28:19-20







Saturday, May 24, 2008

His Strength is Perfect



I have several favorite songs by Steven Curtis Chapman but this is one has really spoken to me especially this week. I find it almost ironic that this is a Steven Curtis Chapman song he wrote so long ago considering what he and his family are going through this week. Hopefully they are clinging these words this week as God helps them go through this valley. God's strength is truly perfect when we don't think we can continue on more step or have one more thing go wrong.

God please help the Chapman family through this valley. Help them cling to these words that you happen to give Steven so long ago and renew/restore their faith through his time. Thank you for being faithful~your love and peace are so desparately needed especially now!


7 comments:

Melissa in Mel's World said...

Great song and horrible news for the Chapman family...we are praying for them as they go down this hard road.

Thanks for sharing the song and your heart!

Melissa

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing this!

Liza on Maui said...

Yes, God's strength in perfect. Thank you for the reminder

Mindy said...

Our hearts and prayers are with the Chapmans as well. /my older girls and I crued when we heard the news.

Amy Wyatt said...

This song is so powerful. Praise Him that He carries us when we can't go on. I pray that He is carrying the Chapman family and giving them His strength to face this situation.

Sharon said...

HI! I’m working my way through the Assembly of God Blog ring, and giving friendly reminders to those who need to update their code. (Your code is missing the Assembly of God black/white/gold banner and the gold join button.) Please go to my site and click on “Assembly of God Blogs” in the blue linkbar under my header. You’ll find the code you need there, and instructions on how to add the code, should you need them. (Please don’t use the code from RingSurf- it’s missing the banner and button.) Thanks!
~Sharon~

Anonymous said...

I just realized that I didn't add you as one of our prayer warriors in my new blog... I've added you... I'm sorry about that!!!