Be Adventurous!

Follow our family on our daily adventure on this thing called "life" as we try to be God's hands and feet to the world around us. Matthew 28:19-20







Saturday, July 26, 2008

Then Sings My Soul



This week's songs are from an amazing bass player/singer whom we have had the privilege of meeting on multiple occasions. Mr. A has done sound for him a couple of times at a church. He is also the brother of some dear friends of ours. His name is Bernard Harris. He has played bass for artist such as Nicole C. Mullen, Mandisa, and many others. With playing with such major artists, he could have an ego but he is extremely down to earth. If your church is ever looking for someone to perform for a concert or show, look him up. He will not disappoint!

Bernard's love for God is evident. He is in worship while playing. I love seeing him in concert! I have posted two videos one of him singing one of my favorite songs, "I can't imagine" and one where he is just playing the bass to his rendition of "Amazing Grace." I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.


I Can't Imagine


Amazing Grace

5 comments:

Deborah said...

I loved the songs you picked today. Thank you for sharing, I'm sharing the Amazing Grace in bass with my husband who likes to play the guitar.
Have a great day.
Deborah

Kelley said...

Oh WOW! He is soo talented, thanks for sharing the videos today. I love the first song..."I Can't Imagine". I will definitely keep an eye out for more of Bernard Harris!!

Mindy said...

I really enjoyed both of these. I too will be on the lookout for more from him, he is so talented! Nothing is quite as uplifting as seeing an artist perform and witnessing their worship in that way.

Mocha with Linda said...

He's talented!

Addicted to Beadz said...

Great choices! Thanks for sharing!

Blessings!
Cheryl