Be Adventurous!

Follow our family on our daily adventure on this thing called "life" as we try to be God's hands and feet to the world around us. Matthew 28:19-20







Saturday, March 8, 2008

Have you joined the party yet?

Ultimate Blog Party 2008
If you have not joined the Ultimate Blog Party hosted by 5 Minutes for Mom, GO JOIN! You can view my introduction/party post below.

It is so much fun meeting new people, getting ideas and there are prizes!!! There are a ton of prizes to be won at the Ultimate Blog Party, my top picks so far are:

#7 - Bead Dangle Photo Tile Necklace Provided by: Elemental Memories
#24 - Blog Design provided by: Sweet 'n Simple Design
#45 - Custom Blog Design provided by: Summer
#67 - Blog Makeover provided by: Shauna

I also like #'s - 3, 29, 39, 56, 59, 78, 79, 91, 98, 113
Can you see a theme for my top prizes? Trust me I know my blog needs help in the design factor.

Go check it out. There is so much going on!

9 comments:

Lesley said...

Hi, Thanks for hosting your party. Hope to see you at mine.

Lesley
www.pillowcasetalk.blogspot.com

Ivÿ said...

hey, welcome to the party! Do call me Ivan Girl and I'm from Manila, Philippines.

I love your site. Pleased to meet you! Will definitely visit you again.

Do stop by my blog and join me for the party... :)

http://ivan-ulrich.blogspot.com/2008/03/ubp-2008.html

Have Fun!

Carey said...

Hi! Great blog! Its nice to meet you! Stop by my place and have a brownie or two!

cltgrace said...

Whooo hooo! Welcome to the party! What a great opportunity to make some new bloggy friends!

Peek in on us at GraceFULL days~ we love new faces & comments. Oh, oh…and in all your spare time, vote for my GraceFULL moment at Vicks Caring Tributes: http://videos.vickscaringtributes.com/videos/index.html

Grace to you~
Carmen

Cindy said...

I am loving all the party atmosphere! Check out mine:

http://sudznbubbles.blogspot.com

I am giving away four; four ounce jars of african shea butter in different fragrances.

Party on,
Cindy

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures you posted of the family :0) I hope you win a prize!!! wouldn't it be fun :0)
C

Hazel Martin Designs said...

Thanks so much for stopping by! DQ WANTS braces and glasses! I am constantly arguing with her about going to Doctors. She wants to go but she's healthy! I may be leaving the country when she reaches her teens!

Kimberly said...

thanks for stopping by my blog party! I'm so far behind! :-)

Unknown said...

Still hopping from blog to blog... my goal is to post at each blog at least once. Nice to meet you. Happy blogging!