Be Adventurous!

Follow our family on our daily adventure on this thing called "life" as we try to be God's hands and feet to the world around us. Matthew 28:19-20







Thursday, March 20, 2008

March Madness

March madness in our house is not about basketball - it is about birthdays!

March is the busiest month next to May for celebrations in our family.

March 8 is my nephew's, March 9th is his dad (BIL), March 10th is my other BIL, March 13th is my SIL and March 25th is mine. This does not include extended family that we no longer "officially" celebrate. This on top of Easter this year has been insane!

I know there are others out there with similar months to ours. I love them all so I don't want anyone to think it is a burden or an issue, but wow...those birthdays came hard and fast this year.

Anyway....HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALL MY MARCH FAMILY MEMBERS! WE LOVE YOU ALL AND WISH WE COULD BE THERE TO CELEBRATE WITH YOU.

No comments: