Be Adventurous!

Follow our family on our daily adventure on this thing called "life" as we try to be God's hands and feet to the world around us. Matthew 28:19-20







Sunday, March 30, 2008

Tagged - I'm It

I've been tagged by Beloved Mama. I'm always up for a good game of tag!!!

The rules require me to post a six word description of myself and then to tag five co-bloggers to join the fun. So....let's see.....here we go:

Blessed (abundantly)
Passionate (about a lot of things)
Friend
Fun (at least I think so)
Wife
Mom

Sorry, I cheated a bit - just like Beloved Mama - I feel that some things need further explanation!

AND now, for the fun part of tagging!

There's No Crying Over Spilt Milk
Tula Mommy
The List Family

I know...I only tagged 3 bloggers...a couple of friends both near and far!

The Rules (whatever that may mean to you!)
Write your own six word memoir
Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration if you’d like
Link to the person that tagged you in your post
Tag five more blogs with links
Remember to leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well, i think you're fun...you'd have to be to be a youth leader!!!