Be Adventurous!

Follow our family on our daily adventure on this thing called "life" as we try to be God's hands and feet to the world around us. Matthew 28:19-20







Thursday, March 20, 2008

SPRING HAS SPRUNG!

The tree in front of my office
Happy 1st day of Spring!

I cannot tell you how happy I am to see the flowers on the trees and in the ground! I love spring! Actually I love flowers, so spring is just a natural favorite time of year for me. Sometimes the season doesn't love me = Allergies. I suffer through it though because it is beautiful when everything is in bloom.

By the time spring has sprung, I am so over all the trees being bare and the gray that seems to be around during the winter. Thank goodness I don't live up North or in the Midwest (sorry if you do) because I couldn't handle all that snow, gray and cold.

Just wanted to wish everyone a Happy 1st day of Spring!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

beautiful pictures!!!